Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'm back!

I hadn't completely neglected my blog, honest! But for reasons known only to Blogspot, I have been unable to upload any posts for months, and when I realised I had managed to publish an empty post I thought I'd better try and update my reader! Hello Uncle Jim:)
Toby is nearly 7, where has the time gone? He's a great kid, although I may be a little biased, very shy until he gets to know you!
He's in Year 2 at school now and getting on well, he doesn't take after me thankfully and is proving to be quite good at maths which I hated, he seems to enjoy most subjects but science stuff seems to excite him most, we have to do lots of experiments, he loves a good explosion!
It appears that you can't attach photos on the iPad so I shall have to do that when I have finished my PTA duties this weekend, we have an ice skating event on if you fancy coming down to keep me company!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home