Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Toby & The Teletubbies...

I suppose it was inevitable that one day Toby would 'meet' The Teletubbies, I found it on the TV whilst channel hopping and he watched it completely entranced, strangely though when the purple dinosaur, who's name escapes me, came on he lost interest and wandered off, what is the appeal with those 4 tubbie types?

We've been shopping today for Toby's first shoes, no such thing as a Clark's store here though, so I did the fitting myself after the assistant 'guessed' what size he was, and got it wrong! First stop when we get back to England is a decent shoe store, but we got a lovely pair of sandals, I think we'll have lots of practice walking today.

We've got a few people coming round today to look at the house, so keep your fingers crossed that we get an offer soon, I want to get on with the new house.

Thanks to my girls that have left messages in the guest book.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The purple dinosaur was called Barney, probably still is...

Steve

2/03/2006 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home