Friday, September 01, 2006

Sorry I'm so rubbish at updating!



I will make it my mid-year resolution to update this blog more regularly!

We are still in the UK and have extended our stay by a few days plus we have taken advantage of Virgin Atlantic's current offer and have booked more flights to come back in a month, hoorah!

Toby has been having a lovely time, we have been to see lots of friends and family and he is gradually starting to remember people. He is fascinated by other children and has also shown a caring side when littler people than him are around, he made my heart melt when he shared a balloon with a little baby girl, aaahhh bless.

We spent a lovely week in France with Mark and Nadia, we had lovely weather most of the time. Kevin's brother Simon along with Gillian and his 3 children were camping in the same area so we spent a day with them, I hope to cadge some photos from Gillian as she took some really nice ones with her camera.

I am attaching some recent pictures of Toby in my brother Martin's garden, where he discovered the joys of a slide, I'm not sure who enjoyed it more Toby or Kevin!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home