Friday, February 10, 2006

More new shoes...

Forgive me father for it has been 10 days since my last entry.... Time has been getting away from me this last week.

The sandals I bought have been a bit of a disaster, far too big, so I have been into town again today to buy some more. If a Clarks shoes person ever reads this, please open a branch in Antigua. So 4 shops into our trip and I spot the perfect pair of velcro trainers. With much faffing in trying to get Toby to sit still and hold his foot flat, why he suddenly developed claws for feet I shall never know, he kept the assistant entertained though, we finally have a good fit (fingers crossed they still fit tomorrow) and very smart they are too.

A few steps have been taken, but I wouldn't go as far as to say he can walk, he much prefers zooming around on all fours, he's keeping us in suspense, I expect he'll do it when I'm not around.

We had all Toby's playmates around on Wednesday morning which was fun, he always seems puzzled that other people play with his toys, not that he seems to mind, I expect the not wanting to share will eventually come but he seems quite happy about it at the moment.

Swimming lessons are going well, we must try and get to the pool more often though, we have fallen out of the habit of going every day, its just too cold at the moment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home