Sunday, March 05, 2006

Toby's got the Clap!!

OK, bad joke but this weeks achievement is clapping. He refuses to do it when you prompt him but he'll suddenly clap when you least expect it and then fall about laughing.
He has been a bit less grumpy over the past few days and managed swimming lessons without screaming, lets hope that he continues to get better, I worry that he'll scream when we get on the plane and not stop for the whole flight.
We still haven't booked our flights but we'll do it this week, I hope they are not full!
I just asked Kevin what I should include today and his response was "he's asleep, hooray"
I want to say hello to my nephew Indie, he has to go into hospital on Monday for a small op, be a big brave boy for mummy and we'll see you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home